Got a low credit score? Want to fix it? Let's take a look at the elements that impact it and examine the steps that can make your credit score something to be proud of that will help you live the life you've dreamed of living.
- How to spot fraudulent “credit repair” services and where to find legitimate help to repair your own credit
- How making multiple payments can beef up your monthly score
- How “maxing out” (and paying off) a credit card can improve your credit score
- A little-known tip to turn poor or no credit into an excellent credit score
- How cash advances on credit cards can be strategically used to pay off other high-interest balances
This video goes deep into the elements that are used to tally up your credit score. It’s chock full of tips to build and manage your credit while strategically taking advantage of it without damaging your score. It also highlights the various types of credit cards, helping you
CONTENT QUOTIENT: Vital
About the Author
Merlin Rothfeld has been actively involved in the financial markets since 1996. After receiving his degree in Business Finance, Merlin worked for a large financial planning firm in California where he applied traditional, long term investment strategies.